Life is just so unpredictable with its unexpected twists & turns...
Friday, July 04, 2008,7/04/2008 11:52:00 AM
It's hard...
Haiz, I feel so sore now. I know i shouldnt be acting like this since we're alrdy considered broken up. But I really have to admit, I still care abt her. I think abt her, wonder how she is doing, missing her morning sms every morning. The more i think abt it, the more sore i become. Perhaps it has got to do with feeling disappointed ba. How could we have fallen so easily..But like i said, i still think of her. I guess it's normal cos we've been together for 1 yr and 2 months, shared good times and some bad times. But this is one of the really bad times lo, and i feel alone though there are friends ard. Maybe thinking abt how she's enjoying her life now will make me feel better??

From how it looks now, it seems like it will be very difficult for me to actually do wat i mentioned in my previous entry. It's just hardz...

Labels:

 
posted by Eugene
Permalink ¤