Life is just so unpredictable with its unexpected twists & turns...
Sunday, August 24, 2008,8/24/2008 04:34:00 PM
Na Bei whole bag kena stolen..
Troublesome, suay and careless is wat i can say..Was out with Cyrus, my orientation group for CAC FOC, at sentosa yesterday. Everything went well as we played volleyball, frisbee and water. As the weather was not good, we decided to shift our belongings into sapphire pavilion. We kept our play area close to our bags so as to keep it in view. But as we played we shifted further down till our bags went out of view. And yep u've guessed it, 2 of our bags went missing out of our whole group, mine and Jazreel's.

I almost went home half naked, it felt like i got robbed. The clothes which i brought in the bag were gone as well. Felt weird as i havent lost things which were significant of value since primary sch? After leaving sentosa, cold and hungry, we went to file a police report. By the time we were done with the report, it was alrdy 8pm+. Sent Jaz back home as promised to her BF =). Went for dinner with uncle and bro. Uncle appeared calm, just niam a bit which were reasonable since i lost his valuable car keys. Trust me when i say valuable, it's really valuable. It was not the main scolding of the day. The main scolding came from dear mum. Still remember my bro telling me to brace myself before i entered my house..=) really candid. Mum really gave me one times good scolding. But yea, i took it and it should get better as the days pass. So now i'm gonna go back to the handphone which accompanied my thru NS. I currently do not have a wallet. My keys are really simple now.

Now, there is really a whole load of stuff waiting for me to do. Getting replacement for each card itself will take some time off my schedule not to mention each card has a "REPLACEMENT COST". Wat an expensive lesson which i'll definitely be remembering for a while. And yep guys really do take care of ur stuff when u're outside. Dun go and learn this lesson the hard way like i did..Well..Life goes on..=)
 
posted by Eugene
Permalink ¤