Life is just so unpredictable with its unexpected twists & turns...
Saturday, September 27, 2008,9/27/2008 06:03:00 AM
Weichun 21st b'dae celeb
Now is 6am, I came home around 1.30am, woke up like 5.40am for a bath, still feeling the alcohol in me...Seriously..

Todae was weichun's 21st celebration with me, seng, chris, joel and ting. They went to Azabu Sabo for dinner first after which I brought them to lunar bar at The cannery, clarke quay since ting failed to go there for Gary Cao Ge's performance last weekend? Personally, i liked the place for it had live band and dices for us to play games with.

So the night began as we entered the pub at like 8.30pm. For a start we got ourselves 2 jugs of housepours, since it was happy hour there was one for one. Then we started the drinking game with dices. The guys were more active in this case, we just played as chun and ting were a little reluctant to drink. After a while, or after some pestering, they finally decided to play with us..=) As me and ting were playing, i realise joel was alrdy kinda gone, I suppose he drank too fast during the first round of dice game. I proceeded to challenge everyone with the "lobster-shit" game..Highly popular amongst us after i intro them to the game, simple and fast paced, this game will make u feel the lag after a while as one keep drinking after losing..=)..I kinda made everyone drink with this game..But after a while, i myself lost..I mean who doesnt lose..So i started drinking. Towards the end, I realise i drank quite a bit, we were playing half cup of housepour as we rushed to finish the drinks as joel and seng were alrdy outside the pub with joel soon-to-be-gone..haha..No worries man joel it's ok de..Drank too fast la serious..I think i personally took in like 1/2 to 3/4 jug as we rushed to finish..Resulting in me being seh..But being high and not vomitting was wat i wanted to achieve most of the time..So yep didnt vomit..=)..

So joel seng and chris went back in a cab after we walked several rounds at clarke quay to wake ourselves up..Me ting and chun in another as we were west side people..And yes..I hope i didnt scare u 2 ting and chun..I faintly remember telling ting in the cab, well we could have just chosen not to drink anything and just sat there listening to the music, but we didnt..cos that wouldnt have been fun..it's chun's 21st leh..Someone gotta initiate the games..=)..So dun blame me for getting high and all..Oh well..Last but not least happy birthday chun..I'm sure u have never been so high..I dun even think u drank like this b4..But yea..it's good to get high once in a while like i always say..=)..We will take care of u all de..But i think u 2 were taking care of me just now in the cab haha..SI..No more image liao me..That's it la..

Still feeling the alcohol, gonna sleep liao..Next week my b'dae How?? we shall see..haha..
 
posted by Eugene
Permalink ¤