Life is just so unpredictable with its unexpected twists & turns...
Tuesday, October 14, 2008,10/14/2008 08:08:00 PM
21st B'dae "Pre-celebration" with JC friends
It's about time to do an update for my 21st birthday celebration yea..Basically the celebration itself has 3 parts..I refer to them as the "pre-celebration", the "climax", the "cooldown"
so if i update i must have like 3 separate entries or just one very long entry..Oh well we shall see along the way yea..=)

So to start off, on 3rd October nite, basically i had my JC classmates stay over at my house. Evening time, went to fetch the girls from Jurong mrt. Then brought them over to my house first as the guys were late. The most coincidental thing was when we reached my house, we went into the lift together with the canadian pizza delivery man who had our dinner..=)..then we had dinner where the guys arrive slowly one by one..once the dinner was done, it's was PARTY time!!..All went into my mum's supposedly karaoke room..where i prepared everything for them..From alcohol to poker cards, potato chips to dices, mattresses to GUESSING GAMES..CONFIRM MUST DRINK was the theme for the night..actually no la..that one is i myself say one..We played dices for a start then WE realised dices alone wasnt fun enough so I went to BREW some drinks..=) we had a blend of smirnoff plus coke to begin..followed by Bombay sapphire dry gin + coke + sprite +marinda orange in different mixtures of cos..wat kind of weird taste would it become if we were to mix all of them..so i didnt..Half way..we went to cut cake..partially cos mum was getting a little tired + I dun wanna cut too late too..it was like alrdy 11.20 when we cut the cake..And just nice..When we were done with the birthday song, my bro returned..But they didnt sing again although there were suggestions for my bro to sing solo for me..haha..i wouldnt mind =)..

So we had the cake..2 CAKES..=) YES i cut 2 birthday cakes..i was thinking ppl seldom cut two right?? so yep memorable..then we went back into the room again..play drink play drink listen to some new jay chou songs..then we went outside to the living room..That was like 1am+?? apparently..the guys were hungry..so we started eating leftover pizzas..hah..OH YA i didnt mention in total i had a total of 6 canadian pizzas yea..Still fear we couldnt finish..of course we had leftovers..After eating, we went back into the room again..leaving chris and seng outside in the living room playing winning eleven..in the room we took pictures set up our sleeping areas etc..everyone thought it was the end of the party..BUT NO..just when we were in position and lights off alrdy, chris and seng returned after winning eleven..WOKE ALL OF US UP..wah..i was like half seh alrdy..RELUCTANTLY got up and went to brew some more drinks..end up everyone resumed drinking games..half drunkz..=) We play the Chicken game..the ultimate concentration game wahah..in the end Samuel drank the most..all losing concentration slowly..after we finish like two extra serving of chivas + coke that's the end for the night alrdy..red and feeling hot but many thanks to the air con too which cancelled out the heat for a good night's sleep..for like 1-2 hrs? then woke up at like 6+ am had chat with chris after which one by one the guys starting waking up and joining us in the living room for chat..

then 8.30am we woke everyone up for breakfast cos the guys didnt wan to hang ard too long..so we went downstairs for some breakfast after which the guys went home..leaving sam behind cos he driving Off peak car..have to wait until 3pm..so he hung ard my house after breakfast..I had a 45min nap/rest before getting up and packing/cleaning up the room..If not mum may just start screaming..haha..but since she's not at home, i guess it alright for a while..I went out again at like 1.30pm leaving sam in my house playing dota with my bro..=) thnks bro for helping me entertain my fren..

That's the end of pre-celebration..and oh ya..the most candid thing that happen that night was i explained to my mum in front of all my frens that there was a different between adultery and adulthood..cos she said to me " welcome to adultery son" o_O wahaha..
 
posted by Eugene
Permalink ¤